Here is the beautiful list of the http://jpcraighomebuilders.com/test-page-services/ world’s top inspirational life quotes for you to love, remember, inspire yourself and share with your family and friends.
1. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover” – Mark Twain.
2. “Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.” – Napoleon Hill
3. “I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” – Michael Jordan
4. “The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity.” – Amelia Earhart
5. “Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans.” – John Lennon
6. “The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.” – Chinese Proverb
7. “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” – Lao Tzu
8. “I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious.” ― Albert Einstein
9. “Don’t be afraid of your fears. They’re not there to scare you. They’re there to let you know that something is worth it.” ― C. JoyBell C.
10. “Eighty percent of success is showing up.” – Woody Allen
11. “Winning isn’t everything, but wanting to win is.” – Vince Lombardi
12. “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” – C. S. Lewis
13. “You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.” – Christopher Columbus
14. “The only person who can pull me down is myself, and I’m not going to let myself pull me down anymore.” ― C. JoyBell C.
15. “Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right.” – Henry Ford
16. “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing. That’s why we recommend it daily.” – Zig Ziglar
17. “The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it.” – Henry David Thoreau.
18. “If you hear a voice within you say “you cannot paint,” then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced.” – Vincent Van Gogh
19. “The day I understood everything, was the day I stopped trying to figure everything out. The day I knew peace was the day I let everything go.” ― C. JoyBell C.
20. “There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing.” – Aristotel
21. “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
22. “Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.” – Norman Vincent Peale
23. “We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.” – Plato
24. “After a storm comes a calm.” – Matthew Henry
25. “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.” – John Wooden.
26. “Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.” – Maya Angelou
27. “You can’t fall if you don’t climb. But there’s no joy in living your whole life on the ground.” – Unknown
28. “People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason the world is in chaos, is because things are being loved, and people are being used.” – Unknown
29. “Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.” – Les Brown
30. “Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” – Joshua J. Marine
31. “Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless.” – Jamie Paolinetti
32. “In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.” – Bill Cosby
33. “If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal. Not to people or things.” – Albert Einstein
34. “Life is the most difficult exam Many people fail because they try to copy others, not realizing that everyone has a different question paper.” – Unknown
35. “Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.” – Farrah Gray
36. “Always continue the climb. It is possible for you to do whatever you choose, if you first get to know who you are and are willing to work with a power that is greater than ourselves to do it.” – Ella Wheeler Wilcox
37. “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” – Albert Einstein
38. “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” – Confucius
39. “Change your thoughts and you change your world.” – Norman Vincent Peale
40. “One day, you will wake up and there won’t be any more time to do the things you’ve always wanted. Do it now.” – Paulo Coelho
41. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” – Steve Jobs
source site SHARE these http://mimacleaning.com/research-paper-writer-services Inspirational Quotes with your friends and family and they will appreciate it and if you know any other great motivational quote, we encourage you to share it with us by commenting below!